Majestic Elegance, Mexico: An Excellent Choice for a Destination Wedding.
Updated: Sep 1
Majestic Elegance is a luxurious, all-inclusive resort in Costa Mujeres, a stunning coastal area in the Mexican Caribbean. The resort features modern facilities, top-notch amenities, and beautiful surroundings, making it an ideal choice for a destination wedding.
The resort offers a variety of wedding options to choose from, ranging from intimate ceremonies to large celebrations. The packages include the services of a wedding planner, a decorated ceremony area, a bridal bouquet and boutonniere, a wedding cake, and much more. The resort also offers several wedding venues, including a beachfront location, a garden gazebo, and a private terrace.
In addition to its wedding services, the Majestic Elegance boasts an array of amenities for its guests. These include multiple swimming pools, a full-service spa, a fitness center, several restaurants and bars, and various activities and entertainment options.
Overall, the Majestic Elegance in Costa Mujeres appears to be an excellent choice for a destination wedding. Its luxurious accommodations, top-notch amenities, and beautiful surroundings will provide a memorable and romantic backdrop for your special day.
If you're searching for a travel agent to book your destination wedding, we at RTC are ready to help you plan your dream day!
★★★★★ | Adults-Only & Kid-Friendly | Costa Mujeres Cancun Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres is located in the Yucatan peninsula; this area perfectly balances the rich Mayan history and several natural wonders. Home of the second largest barrier reef in the world and a significant number of cenotes or underwater caves, snorkeling and scuba diving trips are a must in this area. Guests can enjoy one-day trips to ancient Mayan cities like Chichen Itza, Tulum, or Coba. Golfing is also available nearby at the Greg Norman Signature Golf Course in Playa Mujeres. Water activities like deep-sea fishing or yachting are available ($)
Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres is a 35-minute drive from Cancun's International Airport, making it a super easy and convenient choice for your guests.
It's located north of Cancun city, 20 miles / 40kms away from the Cancun International Airport. The hotel offers family-friendly and adult-only rooms – perfect if your wedding guests have children and you'd prefer the zen of some adult-only time and vice versa.
Popular Property Amenities at Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres Include:
Free High-Speed Internet (WiFi)
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
Nightclub / DJ
Children's Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
Business Centre with Internet Access
Full body massage
Sun loungers/beach chairs
24-hour front desk
Weddings at Majestic Costa Mujeres
We love that there are not endless wedding packages but simple packages you can add to, personalizing them just how you would like. This package is free to those who have 105 room nights in their contracted group.
The wedding package costs 1750.00 for a symbolic ceremony and 1750.00 for a civil / Catholic ceremony. What does the average wedding cost at Majestic Elegance, Costa Mujeres?
the ceremony, bouquet & boutonniere, cake, and toast – $1750 ( this may be free to you)
two extra bridesmaid's bouquets and two extra boutonnieres $124
cocktail hour add-on (open bar, semi-private locations, hors d'oeuvres) $360
buffet reception (3 hours open bar, basic white décor, service staff) – $3300
DJ, MC, and sound system for 3 hours – $650
This pricing is good for 60 guests, and if you meet your 105-room block minimum and receive the free wedding, you've reduced your cost to $4434. Can you believe that? If you have 60 guests, that is 74.00 a person.
Pick your jaw off the floor and reach out today to book your wedding!
***This pricing does not include extra decor, videographer, photographer, hair makeup, etc. **** Also, if you choose a prime location for your wedding, there is an additional fee
*Pricing is not guaranteed. Ceremony & Reception Venues There are ten different types of locations for your ceremony or reception at Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres, including:
Wedding Ballroom & Terrace
Sky Wedding Gazebo (additional cost)
1. Beach The beach is a popular location for wedding ceremonies and receptions at this resort. Gaze at the palm trees swaying in the breeze, and you can see why. They capture the essence of a tropical paradise. Against a backdrop of brilliant blue skies and pristine white sand. The scene is simply idyllic.
Great location for:
A romantic ceremony close to nature, an intimate celebration with friends and family.
2. Beach Gazebo Do you dream of a wedding on the beach but want some shade for the ceremony? The exquisite beach gazebo is perfect for you. Simple but stunning, it's a picture-perfect romantic spot. Great location for:
A wedding ceremony amidst the beauty of nature, embracing the beauty of sunlight with the protection of shade.
3. Garden Gazebo The splendor of the garden gazebo is something to behold. The striking white structure exudes light and charm. Lush green gardens and sparkling blue pools surround the pavilion. A location with sophistication and romance at its heart. Great location for:
Sharing the most important day of your life in a natural green space.
A beautiful ceremony followed by relaxing drinks poolside.
4. Wedding Ballroom & Terrace Start your married life together against a backdrop of pure blue skies. The Caribbean sun shines across the ballroom terrace. You are casting a romantic glow on your ceremony. Step from the terrace into the wedding ballroom for a private reception. Great location for:
A ceremony and reception in the same place, celebrating your love with your wedding guests.
5. Sky Wedding Gazebo Everyone can share in your wedding day joy at one of the resort's bars. They can raise a glass to you and your partner. At a private reception in the piano bar or the beach bar. Great location for:
A dramatic setting for a destination wedding, Embracing the splendor of blue skies adorned with dancing white clouds.
6. Bars Everyone can share in your wedding day joy at one of the resort's bars. They can raise a glass to you and your partner. At a private reception in the piano bar or the beach bar. Great location for:
Relaxed celebrations after the ceremony.
Drinks with the bridal party the evening before your wedding.
7. Restaurants The resort is home to exceptional restaurants with memorable dining experiences. You can choose to host a non-private dinner for your wedding guests. At the Mar House beachside restaurant, where surf and turf is the evening fare. Or choose the delicate dining elegance of the Don Jaume Argentinian steakhouse. Great locations for:
Smaller weddings where a fully private space may not be needed
Post-ceremony socializing with your guests.
8. Convention Center The convention center is perfect for a private reception away from the sun's glare. The boardroom-style space is transformed into an elegant venue. You can add a personal touch with a customized decoration package. Great location for:
Putting your stamp on your wedding space.
Welcoming guests who are not sun worshippers.
9. Sky Terrace After a ceremony at the sky wedding gazebo, why not step onto the sky terrace? It's a relaxed and tranquil space for sipping drinks as the sun sets. Savor the atmosphere as the love carries on the breeze. Great location for:
A laid-back reception with friends
After-ceremony drinks when there's just the two of you.
10. The Sky Lounge The sky lounge is also next to the sky wedding gazebo. Dine and drink with friends and family. It's the ideal location to bring your special day to a close. Great location for:
Bringing all your loved ones together to share in your love.
Admiring the Caribbean evening skies after your wedding ceremony.
4. Gay Weddings At Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres Love is love Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres is LGTB friendly!
There are a few different options and approaches for destination weddings in Mexico. The most popular is to have a symbolic ceremony and legally marry back home. However, a legal marriage can be arranged, too, with extra planning and help from your expert coordinator. It involves medical tests, paperwork, and additional fees. Something to be aware of: Marriage can be legalized here in Mexico, but your state home may not class it as legal if they don't allow gay marriage yet.